Friday 16 January 2015

The Matte Revolution







This is the newest addition to the Charlotte Tilbury line, and I'm sure if you follow a few beauty blog's you would of already seen the latest addition. These lipsticks are the matte revolution. I'm not normally a fan of matte lipsticks as I find them very drying and they don't look good after a few hours on. Out of all the formula's I've tried for matte lipstick's this one has to be my favourite, as it's a velvet formula. The lipstick itself is soft and creamy and not actually too matte, it has this hint of moisture that makes them so easy to apply and comfortable to wear all day. It's not at all drying and the pigmentation is so good. The shade I have on is 'Love Liberty'. The only downside, the price tag. At £23 each they are quite an expensive lipstick but I would say an investment. Next on my list to buy is Glastonberry, which is a described as "a sheer blackcurrant hue for sex kittens and rock n' rollers."

What's your favourite matte lipstick?
Lot's of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment