Sunday 18 January 2015

The January Love.



To start off the new year I wanted to share my favourite blogs that I'm currently loving. I think it's nice to share the love around the blogging community. It's hard to put these blogs into categories as the blogs themselves aren't just one thing which is what I think makes them so readable. Whether it be beauty, fashion or lifestyle. So get clicking and enjoy.

In alphabetical order for you all...

AMELIA LIANA
BEAUTY CRUSH
COUTURE GIRL
GHOST PARTIES
I COVET THEE
KAUSHAL BEAUTY
LILY PEBBLES
NEGIN MIRSALEH
NIOMI SMART
NOUVELLE DAILY
SHIRLEY'S WARDROBE
THE BEAUTY DEPARTMENT
VIVIANNA DOES MAKEUP

Leave in the comments some of your favourite blogs,
Lots of love,



1 comment:

  1. Great post, I love discovering new blogs :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete