Sunday 15 June 2014

What's on my iPhone


Here's a little peek into my iPhone, I have quite a few apps so I thought I would share some of the ones I use...

Social
Twitter, YouTube and Tumblr are my most used apps. I also have Facebook and Snapchat, the usual. 

Games
If I'm not on something social then I'm most likely on a game. Currently I'm loving Cookie Jam and Bubble mania. Cookie Jam is pretty much the same as Candy Crush (which I used to be obsessed over) but instead your baking cookies and cakes, so much more cool, right? 

Photography & Editing 
Instagram is the one app I just love. There's a number of apps for editing but the main ones I use are Whitagram, which I use to put a white border around my photo's, and PicsGrid to combine multiple photos into one framed photo. I recently downloaded Afterlight, this is great for editing, from adding filters to adjusting brightness. 

Helpful
Shazam, this app is a lifesaver. There's always that time where you hear a song but can't think for the life of you what it is. Well Shazam simply listens to the song and let's you know. Another is Lloyds bank to keep track of all my spending.

Lifestyle
Bloglovin' is the app I use to follow all my favourite blog's and to see their most recent posts, I spend a lot of time on there. 
PlayMemories is an easy way to transfer your photos from your camera to your computer or iPhone, great for uploading them straight onto Instagram. Not to forget some shopping apps, such as Topshop, H&M, JohnLewis and River Island.

That's pretty much it on my iPhone, my phone case is Orla Kiely. What's on your iPhone? 



No comments:

Post a Comment