Monday 18 August 2014

Make Up Monday


I thought you may fancy a little nose into my daily makeup, above are my most used products which I use day-to-day. I like to stick to the same things regarding my make up as I know what works well for me.
I'm currently using NARS Sheer Matte in the shade Barcelona and I apply it with a damp Beauty Blender. Concealer is always tricky for me as I have terrible dark circles underneath my eyes, right now I've found that the Bobbi Brown corrector in Bisque is working really well. Over the top to conceal I use NARS creamy concealer in custard. To set everything in place all day I use Rimmel Stay Matte powder. The laguna bronzer by NARS has been a staple product in my make up collection, it ticks every box when it comes to bronzers. The shade is gorgeous and suits so many skin tones. It leaves my skin glowing and looks like I've just been on holiday.
If I want my eyebrows to stay in place I have to set them as they are quite thick. I recently discovered Benefit Speed Brow which is great for setting them all day however before I set my brows I will lightly fill them in with MAC's spiked brow pencil.
I keep my eyes neutral with groundwork paint pot from MAC all over my lid and Urban Decay's 24/7 velvet glide on eye pencil just along the lash line.
For mascara, first I always prime my lashes with LancĂ´me's booster base mascara and over the top I'm currently using Clinique's lash power feathering mascara. 
I normally go for a nude lip every day (which would be MAC's patisserie) but today I decided to choose a vibrant lip and went for MAC's Rebel.
There's just a quick round up of pretty much everything in the photo above and it a little insight into my daily make up.

Lots of love,



No comments:

Post a Comment