Saturday 16 August 2014

The REAL Steal!


Eyeliner is one the trickiest things to do when applying make up. I've been using 'Benefit They're Real!' Mascara for a while now, so when the push-up liner was released I eagerly wanted to try it out and see if it would be as good. However I just didn't know if I would use it as I already have so many eyeliners. Then I stumbled across this set on John Lewis which includes 'They're Real! Mascara', 'They're Real! Push-Up Liner' and a sample of 'They're Real! Remover'. The liner is a pen style product with a gel formula that's pushed out with a twist at the bottom, it has a rubber applicator with a slanted edge which makes it so easy to apply. If you're after an eyeliner that won't budge all day long, even with rubbing and watery eyes, then this is perfect for you. Ensure to use a good make-up remover, well that's what the Benefit They're Real! Remover is for. The mascara is no doubt one of the best selling mascaras out there, and I'm sure the Push-Up Liner will be on its way to the top soon. Overall a great little set for only £19.50.

What do you think so far on the Benefit They're Real! Push-Up Liner?


No comments:

Post a Comment