Thursday 4 September 2014

A few new things...




So I found myself in boots again, I was picking up some essentials like shampoo and conditioner, and then I wandered over to the beauty section and picked up a few items...

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velevet Lipstick in 02 - These have had some really good reviews on the internet world and I wanted to try one out for myself. The shade is a pink-toned berry red which I think will be a good choice for the colder months.

Rimmel Brow This Way Styling Gel in Clear - I've been using another brow gel and I wanted to try out a cheaper version. I'm hoping this will do the trick as my eyebrows always need setting as they're so thick.

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Eyeshadow in 502 - I really don't need another taupe eyeshadow but when I saw this on the counter, I thought it looked gorgeous and I had to pick one up. I've already tried it on, and it's lovely on the lid, a nice taupe metallic shade but with not too much shimmer. It's lasted for a few hours now. So far so good.

Hope you're all having a lovely day!
Lot's of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment