Sunday 7 September 2014

The Travel Bucketlist.


I can think of so many places I would like to visit however this list was never ending so I narrowed it down to my top five. I really hope to travel as much as I can in my lifetime and these are my top destinations. I've never made a bucket list before so this was quite fun, enjoy.

Number one. New York. I've wanted to visit New York for a while now, my parents have been a few times now, and yes I am very jealous. They've always gone at Christmas time and loved every second of it. It's one of the most exciting cities in the world and theres so much to do. I can't wait and I haven't even booked it yet. I have quite a long list of things to do!

Number two. Greece. It looks absolutely gorgeous for a week away with someone special. It's something about the beautiful buildings and the crystal clear waters that look incredible, a little pricey but maybe sometime in the future. 

Number three. Dubai. The shopping just looks amazing and the weather too. The Arabic architecture looks beautiful and also has stunning views. Somewhere where I would love to visit to enjoy the sun and the city.

Number four. Hawaii. It looks perfect for a summer holiday getaway, the beaches look gorgeous.  Perfect for swimming with sea turtles and dolphins.

Number five. Paris. I've been dropping hints to my boyfriend for a while now, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon, so for now I can just dream. Paris has many beautiful and historic buildings to see including The Eiffel Tower and The Arc de Triomphe. As one of the fashion capitals of the world, I cannot wait to shop here, I think I would have to save a lot of money if I ever visited.


Anywhere that you really want to visit?
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment