Friday 5 September 2014

Favourite Fragrances.


These are my top three perfume picks which I wear all year round, they include YSL Elle, Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb and Ellie Saab. I'll tend to stick to a certain fragrance for a few weeks or so as I become attached to the smell. My current favourite fragrance is Flowerbomb by Viktor&Rolf, it's one of my all time favourite smells. It's described as a floral explosion which it definitely is. I just adore the bottle, the bottle is in this diamond shape which looks beautiful, and looks nice in my room, bonus. Ellie Saab is what I tend to reach for when I'm going out for the evening, as the floral scent is much richer. Elle is my 'casual fragrance' as its very fruity and feminine, still gorgeous, perfect for every day use. 
What are your favourite fragrances?


Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment